An exciting opportunity existing for a Customer Experience Manager to join our team.
This is a full time role, preferably based on the Sunshine Coast, however other Regional Queensland locations may be considered. Local and Interstate Travel will be required.
- Motivated and able to build, motivate and support your team
- Able to:
- Champion Customer Obsession
- Negotiate at all levels
- Communicate to all stake holders
- Create positive sales strategy
- Pitch a positive successful sales pitch
- Meet monthly Targets / KPIs
- Develop, maintain and build relationships
- Develop and implement successful sales strategy plans
- Produce informative Monthly reports on sales / business performance to the GM
- Participate in Weekly meetings
- Proactive rather than reactive to sales leads and the CRM system
- Experience with the Tender / Quoting process within Civil Construction (or Similar)
- Understand we offer Better Service over Cheaper Pricing
- Competitive remuneration package and allowances
- Performance Incentives (after probationary period)
- Family friendly working environment
- Supportive Team culture
- Customer obsessed attitude and drive
- 12 months Sales or Business Development Experience
- Proven Customer Service Experience
- Cold Calling
- Business Level Certificate
- Sales Level Qualifications
- Proven track record
closing tenders at profitable margins
- Good networking abilities
at senior levels.
If you believe you have what it takes and you want to join a company that is moving forward and expanding throughout the Eastern Seaboard, please apply now by submitting your current resume with a cover letter stating your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
References are required and will be checked prior to appointment. Only suitable shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are East Coast Traffic Control and Our Vision is “To build our Industry that puts People and Ethics First