East Coast Traffic Control is a part of Team Invest Private – an ASX listed group, and is a specialist civil construction and government supplier with multiple locations throughout Queensland. An exciting opportunity is now available for an Operations Supervisor to join our fast emerging and supportive team in Rockhampton who will manage our local field workers and support business growth. For more information about East Coast Traffic Control, visit our website.
The Position – Operations Supervisor
Working in an autonomous capacity with support from management, you will be responsible for coordinating the depot operations and contributing to growth through various relationship building and high-level customer service strategies. We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and passionate Operations Supervisor to join our team to own the growth and expansion we are currently experiencing and predicting with your skills at work.
- Oversee staff and drive company culture
- Business development of new and existing clients
- Identify and communicate potential business opportunities with sales staff and management
- Ensure QA/OH&S compliance is met
- Recruitment and training of new staff
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated recent leadership experience within the construction industry is essential
- Experience in business development and maintaining client relationships
- The ability to interpret profit and loss statements is desirable
- Proven experience leading staff and building a positive team culture
- Focused on customer service excellence and achieving desired outcomes
Culture and Benefits
- Performance-based incentives achievable
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial and dynamic attitude
- Opportunity to manage your own team
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Application Deadline: 22/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year, negotiable for the right candidate.
Ready to apply? Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org