TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT DESIGNER (TMD)
East Coast Traffic Control is looking for an experienced Traffic Management Designer (TMD) for overflow works. This position is casual / temporary, however, with the growth we are experiencing in this area, there is potential for the right person to join our team on a full-time basis. This role can be done remotely (from home) or in one of our offices.
East Coast Traffic Control has been in the industry for well over 25 years, with depots at various strategic locations throughout Queensland.
East Coast Traffic Control have a reputation for providing a quick turnaround on our plans.
We are Growing an Industry that puts People and Ethics First.
To ensure we keep on top of our service offer to our valued clients we are seeking an experienced Traffic Management Designer (TMD) to come and join our TEAM.
The successful applicant must be a team player and possess the following skills and qualifications
- Qualified Experienced Traffic Management Designer (TMD) Accreditation is essential
- Experience Using Rapid Plan (Invarion)
- Works well under pressure
- Works well in a fast-moving industry
- Great communication skills with both internal and external clients
- Outside of the Box Thinker
- Well organised and dedicated.
- Team player and can work well with others.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise your workload
- Flexibility with work hours to get the job done
- Customer Obsessed at all times
If the below ticks your boxes and you want to join a Focused expanding Team
- Casual / Temporary
- Immediate Start
- Team environment
Please forward your resume and Two Sample TGSs (that have been approved for use) to email@example.com